Architect designed and Master built to an exceptionally high standard, the evidence is everywhere. Down to designer tapware, stainless steel hinges, towering square set ceilings and large imported tiles.
In so many ways this home goes that extra mile. In a bush land setting whilst being able to walk to the Village of Pomona to enjoy the local cafes, pub, boutiques and shops, this offers the best of lifestyle.
You will enjoy so many unique features of this "one-off" home such as the outdoor morning nook on the eastern side, the private courtyard attached to the master ensuite or the shady cool enclosed Al Fresco patio.
The contrast of smooth, crisp surfaces inside this architect designed abode against the rough skin of the native forest backdrop ramps up the senses and sets the tone for an inspired lifestyle immersed in nature whilst cocooned in elegance.
The extraordinary level of finish and clever use of natural light will ensure the value of this building and will outshine project homes of a greater price.
• Large 1717m² block with town water and services
• 266m² of pure luxury
• Brick rendered, slab on ground
• 3 bed, 2 baths
• Multi-purpose room 6000 x 5500, 3700 ceiling height
• 3 entertaining areas, including all weather conservatory
• 2 car separate drive through garage
• Easy care, low maintenance drought tolerant landscaping
• 5 year builder's warranty
• Rear access